On Nov 20, 2005, at 9:15 AM, Christian Neukirchen wrote:

> =begin
> Robin Stocker <robin / nibor.org> writes:
>
>> Now I'm interested to see other solutions :)
>>    Robin Stocker
>
> This is mine, I didn't bother putting it into a class.

Hmm, is this correct:

Neo:~/Documents/Ruby/Ruby Quiz$ ruby solutions/euchre_hand.rb >
test_hand.txtNeo:~/Documents/Ruby/Ruby Quiz$ ruby solutions/Christian
\ Neukirchen/euchre_hands.rb test_hand.txt
Qh
9h
Qd
9d
Qc
Neo:~/Documents/Ruby/Ruby Quiz$ cat test_hand.txt
hearts
Qd
9h
9d
Qc
Qh

I would have answered:

hearts
Qh
9h
Qc
Qd
9d

Which doesn't put two red suits together.  Getting back to the
question of the quiz, how do we know when we're right?

James Edward Gray II