On 11/19/05, Lloyd Zusman <ljz / asfast.com> wrote:

> I'm not going to get involved in this discussion other than to make one
> small point: Trans _has_ coded up an alternative.  Re-read his paragraph
> above (the one which starts with the words "So I'd like to know ...").

I am fully ignorant to the Gem issues, except for the latest annoying
issue with RubyForge and 1.8.3 / 1.8.4 gems.

So I certainly shouldn't pass judgement on who is right or wrong.
However, if Trans has coded something up, it would be a much more
powerful argument if we could actually see the code in action.