On 11/19/05, Austin Ziegler <halostatue / gmail.com> wrote:

> > Yeah -- if you really want to propose an alternative, code it.

I haven't been following this thread and I don't know what has
been said, nor do I really care. But, if, as suggested, there are
those complaining about rubygems, then the best case they
can make is to provide a working alternative, even if not
feature complete.

And this shouldn't take that long to do.
Rubygems was put together over a conference weekend, using
an existing code base.

I think an alternative could be put together quickly using RPA
and/or Ruby Gems as a code base.

--
Jim Freeze