On 11/19/05, Austin Ziegler <halostatue / gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/19/05, Trans <transfire / gmail.com> wrote:
> > So what do you think? Anything you'd like me to clarify? Is there
> > support out there for pursuing this approach?
>
> Yeah -- if you really want to propose an alternative, code it. No,
> really. Sit down and code it out. Start finding out what the problems
> with your approach would be. I'm *really* tired of people being lazy
> backseat drivers to the problems that the RubyGems team has *solved*.
> If you don't like what RubyGems does, provide something else as a
> reasonable alternative.
>
> Otherwise, STFU. Please.

To be perfectly and painfully clear: I'm not just talking to Trans
here. I'm talking to anyone who has kvetched about the fact that
RubyGems is going into the core at some point in the future. Put up
(code, not bullshit) or shut up. It's tiresome and discouraging to see
that some people aren't interested in actually solving problems but
rather continuing to snipe.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com