Hi guys,

I need to make some simple web-pages at work for internal use
(changing svn password, modifying postfix email-aliases, etc).  I'd
like to use ruby for this.  I haven't really done anything w/
web-development in many years, and back then i was using php.  I know
that ruby on rails is the hottest thing ever right now, but it doesn't
seem like i should need database-centric stuff like that for the
simple web-apps i need to develop.  I found mod-ruby and have set it
up, but i'm not sure how to best use it now.    Is there any
documentation avaliable?  do i just use puts to output html streams,
or is that streamlined for me somehow?  How do i ask for input, etc.?

Thanks,
Cameron Matheson