--0-1769788811-11323510703071

Ruby RTF 0.1.0
 -------------------
 I've just released version 0.1.0 of the Ruby RTF library. This library allows for the creation of RTF documents in code. Although this is an early release the library is usable. The library is provided as a gem and, as it is written wholly in Ruby, is cross platform.

 The library is hosted on the Ruby Forge web site and the main project page can be accessed here...

 http://rubyforge.org/projects/ruby-rtf/

 I've included API documentation and a short introduction to using the library, please consult this documentation for more information.

--0-1769788811-11323510703071--