A quick question,

'fixtures' belows to what:
Test::Unit or
ActiveRecord or
rails.

I guess, ActiveRecord.
If I am wrong, someone correct me please.

Thanks

--
Mohammad Khan | Software Engineer
Lextranet | 107 Union Wharf | Boston, MA 02109

Smart Tools. Smart Team. Smart Choice.

THE INFORMATION IN THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL AND
CONFIDENTIAL USE  OF  THE  DESIGNATED RECIPIENTS  NAMED ABOVE AND MAY
CONTAIN LEGALLY PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. If the reader of this message
is not the intended  recipient or an agent responsible for delivering
it to the  intended recipient, you are hereby notified  that you have
received this  document in error, and that any review, dissemination,
distribution or  copying of this  message is  strictly prohibited. If
you have  received  this  communication  in  error,  please notify us
immediately by telephone at 617-227-4469 Ext. 200.         Thank you.