On Nov 18, 2005, at 11:37 AM, Jaypee wrote:

> anne001 wrote:
>> http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2004/10/12/cocoa.html
>> see def addFile
>> the whole thing can be downloaded (see end of tutorial) so you can
>> see
>> how it works.
> Note that that particular demo (a GUI to the tar comamnd) is
> missing one step of configuration.
> You need to connect the NSTableView to the Controller Instance
> using the
> dataSource outlet from the NSTableView.
> J-P

	Thanks for the help to everyone who replied. I was able to get up
and running with the app I needed to create. RubyCocoa is very cool.

	I have one more question about rubycocoa. Is there any way to bundle
a ruby interpreter inside the .app bundle so my app can run on
another OS X machine without ruby installer? Is there a built in way
to do this with rubycocoa? Or would rubyscript2exe work to do this
somehow?

Thanks for any feedback-

Cheers-

-Ezra Zygmuntowicz