Hello,

I'm just trying to install the rails framework on my Windows XP system
and have some problems at the start:

According to the tutorial I open my command prompt and enter the following:

gem install rails --remote

The first columns I receive are o.k.:

---
D:\ruby>"d:\ruby\bin\ruby.exe" "d:\ruby\bin\gem" install rails --remote
Attempting remote installation of 'rails'
---

Then I would expect the question if I'd like to install the various
dependencies, but instead I get the following (after a long period of
waiting):

---
Successfully installed rails_analyzer_tools, version 1.1.0
Installing RDoc documentation for rails_analyzer_tools-1.1.0...
---

All new files I can find after this are rails_stat and rails_stat.cmd in
the ruby/bin directory.

Ruby itself seems to be installed correctly, I used the
one-click-installer and am working with Ruby since several months, all
scripts are working properly.

How can I install Rails correct?

Thanks for hints,
Jens