> Likewise.  Thank you mutt(1).

Yeah, I saw this one coming :) I'm just stating my personal preference,
I prefer a forum to a mailinglist any day.

> And why was my message the one you replied to?  (I'm not looking for an
> argument, honest.)

Last one in the thread at the time, what else should I have done?

> Both you and I have MUAs that add those headers (well ruby-forum does
> it, even though it's strictly not an MUA).

Indeed, but there's *always* broken threads on just about any
mailinglist I've ever been on and it annoys me, especially when its an
interesting topic and I'd like to see the whole thing in one piece, not
all scattered across the archives

> Yes, but how would you determine what lines to join?

Well, one possibility might be to run all lines together that did not
have an empty line between them and let the browser wrap them. I haven't
really thought about *how* this would be done though. It might be more
problematic then I thought.

> Furthermore, the human brain, together with the human eye, prefers to
> process lines that contain about 72 (note the about) characters.

If you say so, I find the wrapping on most emails kind of annoying, it
also makes things a lot longer vertically then they would be if they
wrapped in a more efficent fashion.

Andrew