Andrew Thompson wrote:

> This is really cool, I'm not a big fan of high-traffic mailinglists (I
> tend to not read them for a couple days then find I'm swamped). This
> should fit my reading habits better (I can swing by and see what's
> interesting without pulling 500 emails).

How is it easier to read 500 emails in forum form?

> I have a couple ideas; would it be possible to have a generic "reply"
> option in addition to the "reply with quote"(so I don't have to delete
> text)?

Or better yet, reply to the pertinent message and remove any text that
isn't relevant to your reply, instead of replying to some random message
in the thread.

> Would it be possible to try to join broken threads with the original
> parent using some heuristic?

In a perfect world, all MUAs would produce In-Reply-To and References
headers.

> What about expanding the line-length so it actually uses more then 1/4
> of my screen width?

The line-length is probably set at 72 or some such, as most people send
emails with 72-characters-per-line-long lines

        nikolai