Hi Jay,

You've got me puzzled too. Would it be possible for you to send me a
full example of this strange behaviour. It's possible that it only
happens on OS X. :( I really need to get my hands on a Mac for a day
because there seems to be a few problems with that environment.
Hopefully we'll have this all sorted out soon.

Thanks,
Dave