Hello,

         I am guest editing a scientific journal (The Journal of the
Association for Laboratory Automation -
http://labautomation.org/journal.php) of which is concerned with the use
of various programming languages (covered so far Java, .NET, C++,
Python, Perl) in the field of laboratory automation (typically in the
biotech/pharma scientific academia industry).  I am looking for examples
of ruby being used in this field - does anyone know of any applications
which have been constructed.  Even better if you are available to write
an article for the issue (language is English) discussing the language
and also a specific application that would be fantastic, please contact
me directly at my e-mail address listed in the e-mail header.

Cheers,

Neil

--

Neil Benn