Kero wrote:

>That's what you would use scoring for, or delete a thread that is not
>interesting, or other ways of archiving. mutt provides me with TAB to go to
>New mails (or old&unread if there's no New mail).

No, it's what *you* would use those things for. None of them (I Googled
to find out what scoring is) suit my needs/taste adequately.
Nonetheless, why are we arguing about an off-hand Thunderbird feature
request I made on this list?

>IMHO, it's in the tools, not in another archive that holds the same content.

What is mutt, but another (local) archive that holds the same content?
What makes the web forum view not just another tool?

Devin