On 11/14/05, Nathaniel S. H. Brown <nshb / inimit.com> wrote:
> Having one less place where spam filters can grab my email address, I would
> indeed like to see added :)
>
> The public archives *hopefully* have filters for headers that prevent this
> sort of thing, but in any case, this is something that should be done by
> default. Google has implemented this as well.

Hm? Filters for headers? As I said, the public archives pretty much
have the email addresses. The only distinction is that they have
replaced '@' with ' '. It's, quite honestly, something that probably
isn't worth the coding time to change at this point.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com
               * Alternate: austin / halostatue.ca