Having one less place where spam filters can grab my email address, I would
indeed like to see added :)

The public archives *hopefully* have filters for headers that prevent this
sort of thing, but in any case, this is something that should be done by
default. Google has implemented this as well.

Warmest regards,
Nathan.

Nathaniel S. H. Brown                 Toll Free 1.877.4.INIMIT
Inimit Innovations                        Phone   604.724.6624
www.inimit.com                              Fax   604.444.9942