On Monday 14 November 2005 1:00 pm, James Edward Gray II wrote:
> Do we need a Ruby Quiz to parse the date out of an email header and > add 48 hours to it? laughs>

Actually, we need the following, much more practical, quiz:

Write a program that watches a mailing list (or newsgroup, if you
prefer) for a message with a subject line that contains "[QUIZ]". If
the body of that email also contains "Please do not post any solutions
or spoiler discussion for this quiz until 48 hours have passed from the
time on this message.", the program should email the list once per
minute with the number of minutes remaining until the 48 hours have
passed. Sample output should look about like this: