------art_14066_23543809.1131975583932

ah, ok
I only thought about the simplest case, robocode doesn't seem to have
occluders and visibility.
 Would be nifty to have a grid based level with obstacles, anything more
complex than that would probably be easier implemented as a quake mod.
 Robots could set traps for each other, or use known things in the level, eg
pull a lever when another robot is positioned over a flame.
 Would more complexity be more fun ? Where is the line drawn ?

--
Reyn Vlietstra

------art_14066_23543809.1131975583932--