Nikolai Weibull wrote:

>>Yes, very. This might become the preferred way to monitor this list
>>;-)
>>

>Why, exactly?  People may use any method they prefer, but what's wrong
>with ruby-talk.org, google-groups, gmane, the newsgroup gateway, or the
>actual mailing list?

An advantage that the web forum adds is that it sorts threads by date of
most recent posting, rather than first post. (I wish Thunderbird had
that option.) Another is that it's both portable (thin-client) and
personal (keeps track of read/unread via your username).

I'll keep using the mailing list, myself; I'm just trying to answer your
question.

Devin