--0-975786306-11318555711611

>Keep us informed just how bad things are, Eric.
>People really appreciate it !!

>daz

Haha, I'm not sure whether you're serious or not, but the readme.ext and pickaxe book are not adequate documentation.  They'll get you started, but there are quite a few API's that are not even mentioned at all, or if so only briefly.  An example would be the -1 calling sequence, which the readme.ext describes, but it does not mention anything at all about formatting the args until the appendix.  When I think of documentation, I think of listing a description for every API that there is telling you everything you need to know when using it.  I'm not trying to complain; obviously C extensions aren't a necessity for ruby, it's just that trial and error is not a fun way to make a simple program.

--0-975786306-11318555711611--