--e5bfZ/T2xnjpUIbw

I've been working with xmlrpc4r and webrick recently, and things have gone
swimmingly for the most part.  I'm able to to communicate back and forth over
ssl, authenticating with client and server ssl certificates signed by our CA.
But, what I need next is some way for the server to know which client is
attached to it.

I was hoping that I could get down to the cert from within the
XMLRPC::WEBrickServlet handlers, but I'm not having much luck?  Any info about
how to dig down the request from within the handler would be great.  If anyone
has any suggestions on how better to do this, I'd be all ears.   But I do need
the server to be deciding who's connected to it, not the client telling the
server who it is.

Thanks!

-jason

--e5bfZ/T2xnjpUIbw