--e5bfZ/T2xnjpUIbw

I've been working with xmlrpc4r and webrick recently, and things have gone
swimmingly for the most part.  I'm able to to communicate back and forth ov=
er
ssl, authenticating with client and server ssl certificates signed by our C=
A. =20
But, what I need next is some way for the server to know which client is=20
attached to it. =20

I was hoping that I could get down to the cert from within the=20
XMLRPC::WEBrickServlet handlers, but I'm not having much luck?  Any info ab=
out
how to dig down the request from within the handler would be great.  If any=
one
has any suggestions on how better to do this, I'd be all ears.   But I do n=
eed
the server to be deciding who's connected to it, not the client telling the
server who it is.

Thanks!

-jason

--e5bfZ/T2xnjpUIbw