Nikolai Weibull ha scritto:

> puellula / gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Nikolai,
> > you haven't to help me if you don't want.
>
> Yeah, I know that; well before you posted three messages saying so.  And
> yet I want to help, so I did.  I posted a message with suggestions on
> alternative routes you may try in finding the answers you seek.  I admit
> that my tone wasn't the friendliest that I sport, but it wasn't my
> rudest one either.

First of all, if I posted three same messages, that would be because of
the connection problem. Do you understand? I am not the person to
repeat same things to emphasize. I felt not good when I read what you
wrote toward me. I am originally a gentle person who treats others good
but you are not a kind person. So I have to change my attitude towards
you from now on.

> > I post here one of my problems, ok? If there are someone would help me
> > he is wellcome, therefore don't worry.
>
> Well, I do worry.  I worry that you won't actually learn anything from
> your examination, and I worry that you won't pass your course if you
> don't actually know anything about the course's contents.  I worry that
> this list will be flooded with requests for doing people's homework, and
> I worry about why my stomach doesn't seem to like me putting food in it.
> I worry about what's going to happen to me after I die, and I worry
> about how much longer Jamba is going to be able to have commercials on
> television, because I seriously can't take it any more.  (And I fear
> that they'll be able to for quite some time to come - which doesn't help
> my stomach, I'm sure.)

You abused me wiothout knowing me and understanding my situation. I
have problems only with RUBY grammar, you see? Do not disrespect me any
more. I won't deserve it. Moreover this course is from Java, not from
compiler. I have no problems with Java at all!

What is the reason for this board existing? I thought this was born for
those who are in need of help.
If a person like you keep spitting bad words here, I am without words!

> > You don't know my teacher and my situation!
>
> No, I don't.  But you didn't hint at any of this in your original mail,
> which makes me think that it isn't as bad as you hint at in this one.
> If you have a problem with your teacher, perhaps you should take it up
> with him or her.  It's their job to make sure that you learn, after all.

You haven't to know my situation. I post a message of help here and
ONLY persons want to help me write here, ok?

> > Don't worry for me, please.
>
> Then please adhere to the advice I have already given you.
>
> > thank you
>
> No worries, happy to help.
>
>         nikolai
>
> --
> Nikolai Weibull: now available free of charge at http://bitwi.se/!
> Born in Chicago, IL USA; currently residing in Gothenburg, Sweden.
> main(){printf(&linux["\021%six\012\0"],(linux)["have"]+"fun"-97);}

Thank you of all!
Please, don't worry for me, ok?
I have no more free time to replying to your bullshits.
I have to study for this exam!

puellula