puellula / gmail.com wrote:

> Nikolai,
> you haven't to help me if you don't want.

Yeah, I know that; well before you posted three messages saying so.  And
yet I want to help, so I did.  I posted a message with suggestions on
alternative routes you may try in finding the answers you seek.  I admit
that my tone wasn°«t the friendliest that I sport, but it wasn°«t my
rudest one either.

> I post here one of my problems, ok? If there are someone would help me
> he is wellcome, therefore don't worry.

Well, I do worry.  I worry that you won°«t actually learn anything from
your examination, and I worry that you won°«t pass your course if you
don°«t actually know anything about the course°«s contents.  I worry that
this list will be flooded with requests for doing people°«s homework, and
I worry about why my stomach doesn°«t seem to like me putting food in it.
I worry about what°«s going to happen to me after I die, and I worry
about how much longer Jamba is going to be able to have commercials on
television, because I seriously can°«t take it any more.  (And I fear
that they°«ll be able to for quite some time to come  which doesn°«t help
my stomach, I°«m sure.)

> You don't know my teacher and my situation!

No, I don°«t.  But you didn°«t hint at any of this in your original mail,
which makes me think that it isn°«t as bad as you hint at in this one.
If you have a problem with your teacher, perhaps you should take it up
with him or her.  It°«s their job to make sure that you learn, after all.

> Don't worry for me, please.

Then please adhere to the advice I have already given you.

> thank you

No worries, happy to help.

        nikolai