From: Jeff Wood [mailto:jeff.darklight / gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 2:51 PM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: Equvialent of RoboCode and/or Terrarium for Ruby?

Heh, I've thought about building stuff like that many times ... the problem
is, I'm a geek so I always gold plate it with user-definable weapons, etc
... smart weapons ... etc.
 But it would be cool.
 And we should build a gui front end for it. Good example project for
people.
 j.

--
"http://ruby-lang.org -- do you ruby?"