Quoting happy-jack <timgerr / gmail.com>:

> What I want do is grant ntfs rights to a folder.  I did not see
> anything on folder and domain user.

Unfortunately that is a really ugly can of worms that you aren't
likely to find a ready-made solution for in any language.

The only option that really works is to use the Windows NT 3.5
security APIs in C, but those require you to manually
marshal/unmarshal the data structures to/from flat buffers
yourself.

Windows NT 4 introduced some additional API functions that would
have been easier to use, but they were never implemented correctly,
at least up through and including Windows 2000.  I can only assume
that Microsoft stuck with the NT 3.5 security APIs for use in their
own software.

-mental