puellula / gmail.com wrote:

> I have to write this for a University Examination. The examination is
> for Java Language.

This is what I suspected.  Shouldn°«t you be solving this by yourself?
Or perhaps ask your teacher, course assitants, or fellow students for
help?  See http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/primer/part1/.  If you must
have answers to questions you should be figuring out for yourself but
don°«t want to and you could consider _paying_ someone to do your work
for you, then there°«s always http://answers.google.com/answers/.

> I know jRuby, and now I will see better this, thank you!
>
> Oh, thanks for jEdit, now I will see this, it's very interesting for
> me! :)
> Thank you for your help! Now I will see these and I will try!
>
> If I have problem I can find you here and I will call you!

If you must, could you at least limit it to jRuby?  JEdit isn°«t
ruby-talk material (instead, see
http://www.jedit.org/index.php?page=feedback).  Furthermore, JRuby has