Hi,

    One of the page in my rails app make 4 ajax calls to gather information
from the backend Oracle db. I have run this app in dev mod and
    webrick with no problem. Of recent I've moved this app to a production
env where I am running Apache2 + fcgi on a Linux box.
    When I fire off the app I am intermintently getting failures on these
Ajax calls. It works fine sometimes, but in other times, one or two
    of the four calls results in an application error.

    Anyone experiencing similar behavior ?

    BTW I have configure Apache to start with 10 fcgi processes. Is this too
much or not enough ?

Thank you all...