Hey people

Just had quite an experience deploying my Rails app to Textdrive -
the Nitro gem was installed and there was a class in the Glue module
with the same name as my model... it took me two days to figure it out!

What I don't understand is how Glue got included in my project, since
all the Rails code I looked at makes no mention of it and I didn't
'require' it. Running irb, the offending class was not there,
running script/console, it was included!

How do I track down where it was included? Is there a way to list the
files that have been 'require'd? Is there a way to list all classes
available -
and is there a way to tell if a class is 'custom' versus included with
the base Ruby installation?

Les