On Nov 3, 2005, at 11:37 AM, Steven Arnold wrote:

> I've found it very valuable to give interviewees small programming
> problems right there in the interview.

My most recent interviewer (for a job I landed, using Ruby), asked me
some programming questions.  Now that I've been on the job for a bit,
I can tell you they were issues right out of current projects.  What
was really interesting is that they were great discussion questions,
so we could get to talking a little about them.  Once you get a
programmer talking about their craft, you can listen for what you're
after.

Now that I know the interview a little better and some of the other

James Edward Gray II