On Fri, 4 Nov 2005, Ara.T.Howard wrote:

>  response =
>    unless ENV['BLOW_UP']
>      client.post "#{ uri }/#{ page }", form
>    else
>      client.debug_dev = STDERR
>      client.post_content "#{ uri }/#{ page }", form
>    end

the following code allows my request to succeed:

   client.redirect_uri_callback = lambda do |res|
     page = res.header['location'].first
     uri = "http://rubyforge.org/#{ page }"
   end

   response = client.get_content "#{ uri }/#{ page }", form

so it does indeed seem that the default redirect_uri_callback callback takes
the location but drops the host... is this my fault or a bug?

regards.

-a