Hi there!

Rubyipq are Ruby bindings for Netfilter's libipq (ip queue), making it
possible for developers to intercept the incoming IP traffic, deciding
whether to accept or drop it (issuing a verdict) according to the
iptables rule set.

Project Homepage: http://rubyipq.rubyforge.org
Downloads (Source, Gem): http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=959

Version 0.1.0 features:
 * Built-in IP, TCP and UDP headers implementation;
 * Possibility to obtain packet data;
 * Implemented the whole ipq_packet_msg_t structure;
 * Added the whole bunch of protocol numbers;
 * Dynamic buffer size setting.

Installation from sources:
 # tar -xzvf rubyipq-0.1.0.tar.gz
 # cd rubyipq-0.1.0
 # make
 # make install

It's also available via RubyGems:
  # gem install rubyipq

 if you try to run the sample file and it cannot find the library, try
using something like this:
  # export RUBYLIB=$RUBYLIB:/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rubyipq-0.1.0-i686-linux/

I'm currently writing the manual and RDoc for this extension, I hope
in a week or so I'll have something ready. If anything goes wrong,
drop me a line, though. I'm also looking for someone to make a new
site for Rubyipq!

Att,.
Leonardo Eloy