On 11/3/05, Dale <dmgreer / nspm.airmail.net> wrote:
> This may not be the group to ask, if not pardon me. I've gone through three
> Ruby On Rails tutorials now, none of which works. I don't know enough yet
> about the Ruby or Rails to know why they don't work, if I knew I wouldn't be
> looking at tutorials. Maybe they used to work but are now broken because of
> changes to the build. Does anyone know of a tutorial that works with the
> latest build?

The Depot Application in Agile Web Development with Rails and the
OnLamp tutorials all work for me...

What build are you running?  When you say they don't work, what kind
of problems are you having?

If you can post the output of any errors, people might be able to help you...
There is also a rails group, which probably has good suggestions too.