At Sun, 10 Jun 2001 06:15:47 +0000,
dave wrote:
> dave        Sun, 10 Jun 2001 06:15:47 +0000
>
>   Modified files:
>     rubicon:
>       ChangeLog Makefile rubicon.rb
>     rubicon/builtin:
>       AllBuiltinTests.rb ArrayBase.rb FileInfoTest.rb HashBase.rb
>       StringBase.rb TestBignum.rb TestFile.rb TestFloat.rb TestGC.rb
>       TestKernel.rb TestMarshal.rb stat.rb
>     rubicon/language:
>       TestAccessControl.rb TestArrays.rb TestBasicExpressions.rb
>       TestBlocksProcs.rb TestBooleanExpressions.rb TestCatchThrow.rb
>       TestClasses.rb TestConstants.rb TestExceptions.rb
>       TestFloats.rb TestHashes.rb TestIfUnless.rb TestIntegers.rb
>       TestMethods.rb TestModules.rb TestNames.rb
>       TestPredefinedVariables.rb TestRanges.rb
>       TestRegularExpressions.rb TestScope.rb TestSourceLayout.rb
>       TestStrings.rb TestSymbols.rb
>   Added files:
>     rubicon:
>       AllTests.rb
>     rubicon/language:
>       AllLanguageTests.rb TestAssignment.rb TestCase.rb TestEval.rb
>       TestInvocation.rb TestLoopStuff.rb
>   Removed files:
>     rubicon/language:
>       TestBreakEtc.rb TestWhileUntil.rb
>   Log:
>     Add all the 1.6.4 sample/test.rb tests to Rubicon, and integrate the
>     language and library tests

Great work!!  Why don't we put this into /src/ruby some day in the
near future, adding a "pass-rubicon" target (or something) to the
Makefile? :)

I don't think it's necessary to wait until RubyUnit becomes part of
Ruby distribution, considering such a precise and systematic test
suite is mostly for developpers to whom RubyUnit is a must have.

--
                     /
                    /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org

"Freeze this moment a little bit longer, make each impression
  a little bit stronger..  Experience slips away -- Time stand still"