On Nov 1, 2005, at 7:04 PM, Tanner Burson wrote:

> On 11/1/05, James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:
>
>> Anyone out there interested in regular Ruby meetings in the Oklahoma
>> City area?
>>

> Well I'm up in Stillwater but I could make the trek down to North
> OKC/Edmond every now and then.

Yeah, we've talked about hooking up before.  We need to do that.

I keep hoping we'll find a couple of guys to drag into something with
us, but maybe we'll have to form a two man group.  Drop me a private
email if that's something you would be interested in.

I live in north Edmond, so you're really only about 30 minutes from me.

> You might try to get ahold of some of the Tulsa guys who tried to
> get something going a while ago too.

I watched their group with interest, but it never went anywhere that
I saw.  And they are a bit far.  A good hour and a half for me.

James Edward Gray II