Fellow Rubyists! How many times have you thought to yourself: "If only
there was a more elegant way to download and execute code from all over
the internets!" Well, urirequire is the lib for you. By hijacking
Kernel.require, urirequire makes it a snap to include code from
anywhere on the World Wide Whatever. Sure, eval'ing code that you don't
own might be dangerous; for all you know, that remote Ruby file could
be undefining Class or emailing your ex-girlfriends. But I say it's
time to get with the bleeding edge! Control of your own code is so
February 2005.

http://rubyforge.org/projects/urirequire/

== EXAMPLE 1: THE ABSURDLY RISKY 'HELLO WORLD' ==

require 'urirequire'
require 'http://fhwang.net/urirequire_test'

Run this, if you feel lucky. Do ya, punk?

== EXAMPLE 2: INSTALL HOBIX IN SEVEN LESS KEYSTROKES ==

ruby -rurirequire -e "require 'http://go.hobix.com/'"

This installs Hobix, that fantabulous blahhg engine by your friend and
mine, why the lucky stiff. Sure, it looks like there's a lot of code at
that URI, but if you can't trust _why, who can you trust? I mean, you
trust your mom, and she couldn't draw a cartoon fox if her life
depended on it.

== TAGLINES WHICH WILL PROBABLY MAKE NOBODY DOWNLOAD MY LIB BUT I THINK
ARE FUNNY ANYWAY ==

urirequire: The network Pwns the computer!

urirequire: Now I'll never get that job working for Bruce Schneier.

urirequire: It's not just a solution looking for a problem. It's a
solution looking for a victim.