On 11/1/05, Tobin Harris <tobin / _do_not_spam_tobinharris.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Anyone know what my best choice of library is for generating multilingual
> PDFs in Ruby. The PDFs will need to output English, Arabic, Dutch and Danish
> text.

Long term, this will be PDF::Writer. Right now, we've just *barely*
gotten Japanese working thanks to the diligence of Noritsugu Nakamura.

I have a number of font issues to figure out, but I expect sometime
early next year we will have full multilingual PDF.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com
               * Alternate: austin / halostatue.ca