Hi Andreas

Sounds like an interesting approach. Would you be able to give me some
pointers as to the libraries you use. If you wouldn't mind, I have a couple
of questions:

- Is there a lib for Ruby that is considered best for integrating with
Latex?
- Could the libs be used on a shared server, without sysadmin intervention?
- What's the best way for me to start playing with LaTex/Ruby to see if it
will work?

Much appreciated

Tobin

news:436745ac$0$21942$9b4e6d93 / newsread2.arcor-online.net...