On 31/10/05, dave <dave.m / email.it> wrote:

> Hy,
>
> This standard test fails on:
>   server version: Apache/2.0.55
>

> ---
> require 'cgi'
>
> cgi.out{
>   cgi.html{
>     cgi.head{ "\n"+cgi.title{"This Is a Test"} } +
>     cgi.body{ "\n"+
>       cgi.form{"\n"+
>         cgi.hr +
>         cgi.h1 { "A Form: " } + "\n"+
>         cgi.textarea("get_text") +"\n"+
>         cgi.br +
>         cgi.submit
>       }
>     }
>   }
> }
>

> From logs:
> ---
> Premature end of script headers: eruby
> /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/cgi.rb:725:in `out'
> private method `print' called for "":String
> ( NoMethodError )
>

> I think it is caused from $DEFAULT_OUTPUT setted to nil.
>
> How can i fix that?
>

> Tnx, regards.

I think you started your script with eruby, not with ruby. Have you
named your file
test.erb? In this case try renaming the file to test.rb, chmod it
executable and include a line

#!/usr/bin/ruby

or wherever your ruby executable lives at the beginning of the test
file. If you want to test eruby try this:

--- test.erb ---
    1 + 1 is <%= 1 + 1 %>
--- ---

hope to help,