Trans wrote:
> Robert what are you talking about? "You can't see" isn't a useful
> argument.

I didn't want to repeat Ryan's argument and just signal my approval.
Should've been clearer.

> And your concept of EnumerableArgs seems distorted. Its just
> a Mixin. Use where you want to or don't, it doesn't effect anything
> else.

I don't think my concept of EA is distorted: even a mixin can affect other
code.  As I said, code that relies on the std Enumerable behavior might be
affected if handed an instance that mixes in EA.  I don't say it will but
there's a chance because EA redefines methods from Enumerable.

The other potential issue is that EA's methods may be hidden because it's
a mixin...

What about my last question?  How many classes do you know that have
method #each that accepts arguments?

Kind regards

    robert