Hi --

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005, Robert Klemme wrote:

> To sum up: I'm totally with David and I think we should take his statement
> for what it is: a warning notice, a reminder to maybe more often try to keep
> some focus but not more - especially not any form of censorship.

It definitely wasn't a post about netiquette or trying to get people
to stop posting what they want.  It was chiefly an analysis of why
there are so many of these suggestions, change requests, etc. that
either add punctuation or attempt to shorten already fairly concise
idioms.  I thought others who have been puzzled by the phenomenon
might find it interesting.

David

--
David A. Black