--- puellula / gmail.com wrote:

> Eric, thank you for your message!
> I had see the link you sent to me, but I have to write a
> parser in Java
> for Ruby, I haven't write a parser in Ruby.
> I had think to use ANTLR like parser generator. What do you
> think
> about?
> I have problem with "infinite recursion" but I don't know
> what I write
> not correct when I cancel left recursion. I think the problem
> is how I
> have to write empty string in ANTLR.
> Plase, if you can help me you are welcome! :)
> Thank you very much.

I suggest you google something like this:

convert LR LL parser

I found some interesting things from Terrance Parr (author of
ANTLR), zenspider (Ryan Davis - hard-core ruby hacker), and a
few others.

If all you need is java code that parses ruby, you could also
download the jruby source.

Why are you wanting to write a ruby parser in ANTLR?  Be warned
that ruby is a very hard language to parse because of all of
the lexer states (heredocs are probably the hardest).

http://mail.yahoo.com