------art_4346_15399786.1130445722117

Zach, I'm following this thread closely. I gave up trying to make the
extension for InstantRails and just ended up using Park's precompiled
version. But I eventually want to be able to build it myself, I just don't
have the time right now.

So, please do (when you've got it all figured out) post a set of coherent
instructions. I will be forever in your debt (and Park's, too)!

Curt