Albert,

> Just curious if anyone else in ruby-talk is attempting to use
> the fox GUI.  I

I am

> really like it conceptually, but, as it is a C++ lib, the
> documentation is
> all for C++ programmers.  I don't know or want to know C++.

My C++ knowledge is very limited, but I've been able to glean quite a bit
about FXRuby by looking at Fox's header files ( and occasionally
looking at the .cpp source files ).

> So I would be
> interested is sharing ruby code snippets that could show how
> to use fox in
> ruby.

I've written 3 short, not-completely-polished FXRuby apps, 2 of which are a
file-find-and-delete utility and a file-backup utility and you're welcome to
all
the code. Ifyou want it, just let me know.

And after FXRuby reaches version 1.0, I'd be interested in working on a
documentation project for it.

Regards,
Barry