Yes, that's what I am using.  But the examples are very limited in scope.
There is much about fox that is not revealed except in the C++ source code.
Lyle has been very helpful, but I hate to keep bugging him about every
niggling problem.  And the foxgui list seems to be mostly C++ programmers.
There is source code for a ruby editor in the source tgz, but I don't think
it is fully functional yet.