------extPart_000_0027_01C5DA34.99A48DE0

I'm trying to create a simple SOAP client in Ruby and up to this point have
been unsuccessful. Here is my code and the output. I a new to Ruby so if
there is anything else I can offer to get more assistance let me know.

require 'soap/rpc/driver'

class CustomerController < ApplicationController

            ENDPOINT  http://xxx/MyWebService/"

            NAMESPACE  http://myserver.com/namespace"

            def create

            end

            def save_customer

                        soapProxy  OAP::RPC::Driver.new(ENDPOINT,
NAMESPACE)

                        soapProxy.add_method('ContactNew')

                        soapProxy.add_method('ContactSave', 'contact')

                        contact  oapProxy.ContactNew

                        contact.FirstName  Wes"

                        contact.LastName  Shaddix"

                        contactKey  oapProxy.ContactSave(contact)

                        redirect_to(:action "create")

OUTPUT

SOAP::PostUnavailableError in Customer#save_customer

405: Method Not Allowed

------extPart_000_0027_01C5DA34.99A48DE0--