On 10/25/05, soxinbox <faker / yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was going through the button.rb example of FXRuby and got curious. I tried
> adding another radial button to select the icon that is displayed on the
> image. The FXButton doesn't give you visibility to the icon...

Sure it does. That's what the "icon" accessor is for:

    button.icon = ... some other icon ...

Note that if you construct a new icon after the application is
running, you'll need to call create on it before you can assign it to
the button. There is a question (and answer!) about this in the FOX
FAQ list at http://www.fox-toolkit.com.

Hope this helps,

Lyle