------art_18786_28722021.1130311823431

On 10/25/05, enspired <jasonecartwright / gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone created or ported Paymentech's Orbital Gateway SDK for use
> with ruby? I know they support SDKs for C++, COM, .NET and Perl. If not
> the SDK, does anyone have experience with the XML API or the
> WebServices API for Orbital?
>

> I've had it sitting on my desk for about 4 months now, waiting for the
time to interface it into our system and get certified. It's a fairly simple
XML interface by most standards. Their SDK's are pieces of bloated (*&(&^%*
though.

What bugs the crap out of me is the move from simple fixed length or
character separated data fields to XML by some of these guys. Maybe I'm just
getting old...

Chris

------art_18786_28722021.1130311823431--