To unsubscribe, reply to this email with the word "remove" in the
subject line."

Dear Sir or Madam,
		  I have a client looking for MIB software for a NEC NEAX 61E switch.I could use a copy or an original .If you have the software that I need I could make a sale quickly .Please email pricing and details or feel free to call or fax information or questions.
       Many of the NEC Neqax 61E were available in India .Any MIB made for NEC Neax 61 E would be after market and not designed or sold by NEC. This is what we are looking for. We want to interface with our present management software ,which is Vertel TMN Manager .The MIB will interface the Vertel TMN Manager with the NEC Neax 61 E . There is a large market of these and we need to find one .Can you help ?

ALSO *** I am in need of 20,000 Windows 95 licenses, no CD, at approx $7.50 USD .
They must be valid European licenses.I have a client that has the cash in hand for this purchase.

***IMPORTANT If you know of anyone who may have either of these items, please feel free to forward this email to them .I would pay a finders fee if I used your source.

*** THERE IS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR THESE PRODUCTS. PLEASE
 CALL IF  YOU HAVE THEM OR CAN HELP LOCATE IT !!!

 Regards,Paul J. Milea jr.

Wing N' A Prayer Telecommunications
3504 James Street
Syracuse,New York ,USA 13206