Joe Van Dyk wrote:
> On 10/24/05, James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:
>
>>On Oct 24, 2005, at 9:20 PM, Hal Fulton wrote:
>>

>>>I offer this in the spirit of the old "purity test" and the
>>>"nerdity test" that was derived therefrom.
>>>
>>>Don't take it *too* seriously. All point weights are strictly
>>>my opinion and are subject to change.
>>>

>>>Version 1.0 follows... cut, paste, run. Or just cut and run.
>>
>>Wow, I'm probably the lowest rated guy here:
>>
>>"That's all... your Ruby Geek status is measured at 535.
>>Have a great day, and keep coding!"
>>
>>Well Hal, you certainly helped me fill out my list of, "I should do
>>that!"s...
>

> phhbt.. I got 29 and I've worked on Ruby stuff about full-time for a
> little over a year.

Phew, I got 48 and when I saw James' (Gray) mail complaining about his
"low" 535 I was soooo sure you can't go lower than 40 something.
Probably helps I get payed to write Ruby code for more than a year now :).
Oh and Hal, those questions about the conferences, are not fair:
RubyConf is too far away and as for Euroko, last year they changed the
dates on me and this year, well as I said, I get paid to write code...;)
V.-

--
http://www.braveworld.net/riva

http://www.freemail.gr - δωρεάν υπηρεσία ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου.