On Oct 24, 2005, at 3:50 PM, Michael Fellinger wrote:

> I have browsed the stuff a bit, but one thing i would love to be
> able to see
> is the "The Top 10 Reasons The Ruby Programming Language Sucks!".
> My problem is, that as far is i could google it up, this insanly
> big xml-file
> is used by some apple-presentation-program that i do not own...
> Is there someone out there who could convert this to something
> OpenOffice2 is
> happy with?

It's my presentation.  I gave it to the University of Central
Oklahoma recently and I think it went well.

It is a Keynote file, as you've noticed.  I let it in that format for
all us Mac guys that want presentations too.  I'll convert it to
PowerPoint and post a link later.  It doesn't translate perfectly,
but it gets pretty close.

James Edward Gray II